Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tagged!

Ok...I've been tagged by The Stephanie, who found my blog off of Staci's, to list 6 most unspectacular things about myself....and then tag 6 other blog buddies. Being that I am new to this bloggy business I will most definately participate but do believe that I will find it hard to find 6 bloggie buddies to tag!

I'm a good sport though so here goes....


The Rules:

Link to the person who tagged you (check!)

Mention the rules on your blog (doing that now....so, check!)

List 6 unspectacular quirks (to follow below, almost check!)

Tag 6 bloggers by linking to them on your post them commenting them to let them know "there it!" (might be a little difficult as I am a newbie but will attempt, check in process!)



Ok so now the 6 unspectacular things about myself:

1. I am addicted to books of all kinds....children's books, romance novels (good clean ones!), mystery, and historical fiction, also LOVE all books by Francine Rivers! I like books about the Amish and like to read about women in the Middle East. I guess I could say "Hello, I'm Bethany and I'm a book addict!".

2. I have 2 kitties that I rescued from certain death at an unsaid pet location (commonly referred to as the pound!) My kitties are big grown girls now and provide me with hours upon hours of entertainment! Their names are Sadie and Zoe. Sadie is very independent and only comes around when she wants to (this is the baby that I bottle feed for weeks and wiped her bottom to get her to pee for the first time!....ungrateful little creature!!!!). My Zoe is my baby girl....she meows like a little kitten still and sleeps on my bed every night!

3. I love peanut butter and banana sandwiches on wheat bread! (random I know but that is what this post is all about!)

4. I hate clothes shopping (enough said)!

5. I attend church 45 miles away from my home! Crazy, yes I know, but it is what it is for this particular moment in my life. I'm trusting God to lead me along His path and I don't understand why that path consists of a 90 mile round trip to church each weekend but I am following Him!

6. I like to watch CMT videos all afternoon on Saturday! Grew up on country music and it will forever be in my bones even though I am a California Girl!


OK....now for the 6 tag buddies (could only come up with 3....sad, so sad!)

1. First will be my friend from the summer bible study No Other Gods, Miss Bethany at A Beautiful Mess. She is such a neat gal but has not been updating her blog....so head her way and show her some bloggie love!

2. Second will be Miss Sherry at Life at the Parsonage. Thank you girl for your comment on my blog....I hope that we can be blog buddies.

3. Third will be Miss Katie from Tennessee....she has a blog and has commented on my page...so, here's to you miss Katie. I hope that you'll enjoy participating and come back over to my blog!

4. Fourth will be Miss Mitzi(my fellow CA. girl!), at California Dreamin . Thanks for your prayers Mitzi! We are surviving by the grace of the Lord!


OK....time to get to work now....I do have some curriculum updating that I need to get to work on! So enough of the blogging for now!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Tagged....hmmm. Now I've got to come up with some unspectacular stuff about myself? All right, will do.

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. I did the NOG Bible study this summer. Have you finished it? We had a group of 23 at our church that finished it August 12. It was very good and really ministered to us.

Blessings