Monday, August 4, 2008

Going to the Dentist

Hey all,

Guess what I got to do today? Go to the dentist to have my teeth cleaned! Yeah....they are all smooth and feeling clean. I love the way my teeth feel after a cleaning but hate how they feel while they are working on me! I've just not got down the proper way to floss I guess! I was a little sad to find out that I have 2 new cavities :( But hearing that news was a whole lot better than hearing that I need another root canal! Thank you Lord that it is only small cavities!

Only 8 more days left of my summer vacation....so sad. And to end my summer with a bang...I decide to fill my last week of vacation with dr. appointments (dr. propes today and dr. johnston on friday....finalllllllly going to inquire about my tummy troubles). Guess that I probably should start planning some stuff for the new school year!!!! I'll get to it, I promise.

Hope that you're having a great day!

No comments: