Sunday, August 3, 2008

LPL Beth Moore Simulcast 2008

Hey All....

I had the wonderful privilige of attending the Beth Moore Living Proof Live Simulcast at Yosemite Church on Friday night and Saturday morning.
It was an amazing time of worship, study, and bonding in the way that only we females can do! (through tears, coffee, and hugs!). I have to say that this was the first time that I've heard Travis Cotrell and his group. He is absolutley amazing! If you'd like to hear some of his work and see highlights from a LPL event go to Beth's blog at www.livingproofministries.blogspot.com and click on any of the LPL recap posts.
The weekend was absolutely amazing! Beth is such an annointed teacher of the precious Word of God! She is absolutely my favorite! She taught from the passage in the gospel of Luke, chapter 8, verses 1-15. Wow....I have heard this passage taught many different times and by many different godly teachers...but had not heard it taught in the way that Beth approached it this weekend.
I'll give you her main 7 points but will encourage you to read the text yourself.

1. Treasure the wonder of the Word
2. Protect your heart
3. Expect the test
4. Dig your roots
5. Stop the choke
6. Retain the word
7. Press forth to your 100 fold harvest!

So to all of you dear to my heart out there....stay in the Word! Those of you who are not familiar with it...now's as good a time as any to start. It is the most life changing book that you will ever read! God can bring a 100 fold harvest to your life...give him your heart and watch him work miracles in your life. You may find that some of the work that He will do will be in areas of unplowed ground, and it may hurt a little (or a lot), but persevere through because the LORD*WILL*BRING*A*HARVEST!

Loving you,
Bethany

1 comment:

Beth said...

I am completely torn up that I missed this one. It sounds like it was one of the best. I wonder if there is a way I can order it on audio...?? Hope your nogging is going well...I have so enjoyed it. It has truly been life changing. I'm sowing the seed...Hope all is well in your world. B.