Thursday, November 27, 2008

Black Friday

Ok all....

Which of you are crazy like me and are going out tomorrow morning to brave the weather, the crowds, and the insaneness (is that a word?!) of the first official shopping day of the Christmas season? I love to do this! I don't know why...it just gets me in the mood for Christmas and I just like to be out! Most people don't but I don't mind. So some of the things on the list for tomorrow are as follows:
1. Bible for me (34.99 as opposed to 69.99 is what is drawing me in on that one) because my current one is beginning to fall apart. I am so sad to retire this one as it has so much in it that chronicles my walk with the Lord for the last 10 years or so! I just am attached to it a bit! I do however look forward to what God will teach me in the new one and what changes my life will bring over the years that I am using it! How blessed we are that we have the opportunity to own more than one bible especially when belivers in other parts of the globe cannot even get their hands on one...THANK YOU LORD FOR THE BLESSING THAT YOU'VE GIVEN US AND THE PRIVILIGED POSITION THAT WE ARE IN! LET US NOT BECOME PRIDEFUL AND HELP US TO ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE THE TRUE MEANING OF OUR LIVES!
2. 1cent Webkinz toys for the little boys and girl in my life. The local christian store is selling them for 1cent to the first 100 shoppers...can you believe that!!!! Little nephews and niece will be happy!
3. Digital photo frame at Target for 29.99! That is a pretty good buy if you asked me! The person receiving this gift will enjoy it as digital photos are new and she has yet to discover how to display all those photos! Hopefully this will help....

And whatever else I may find that will serve as a good gift for those I love!

2 comments:

Staci said...

you are sooo brave....i had no desire....none....but i admire your courage!! youll have better presents and have saved WAY more than me.....

Lelia Chealey said...

Oh, I slept while you shopped! :)
Did you get everything on your wish list?