Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Turkey Day Craziness!

I have many pictures of our Thanksgiving holiday that I will put up soon but just had to share this little video with you so that you can see just how creative we got this year!


I must explain the video. What had occurred was that all of us were on a walk after our overindulgence in turkey, gravy, stuffing, sweet potatoes, and cranberry. As we were on our way back to the house, my Aunt's husband Jesse found this tube thing and decided that it would be tons of fun for the kids to go rolling down the hill in it. Key word: THE KIDS! My cousin Becky (who is 1 year older than me I must say!) decided that she wanted to try it out. I choose to be the videographer! What a video it turned out to be! It is a bit shakey as I was laughing so hard throughout the entire time so you'll just have to look past that! The video that my cousin Marissa took after this roll had me laughing so hard that I had to cross my legs lest I loose a little something! Too bad you can't see that one!

1 comment:

katiegfromtennessee said...

Bethany!

That video was hilarious!:) You got tickled! Funny! That's the kind of stuff my fam would do:)

katiegfromtennessee