Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Matthew West Concert and World Vision

Hey there bloggy friends,


This past weekend I had the privilige of attending a Matthew West concert 2 nights in a row for free! I was a volunteer at the World Vision table to help get kids signed up with sponsors. It was so much fun and so wonderfully encouraging. And the concert was a great added bonus!
God is so good. I had wanted to attend the concert but with finances a bit tight right now had resigned to the fact that I was not going to be able to attend then on Friday evening I received a phone call from the people at World Vision asking if I'd help out with the sponsorship table and that I'd be able to get into the concert and see it for free! Not only that...I was going to be able to bring friends and family to help out also and they would be treated to the concert also!
It was an awesome night of great music, fellowship, service, and fun!

Here are a few photos for your viewing pleasure!!!


Julie, Griselda, Matthew West, and me! What a fun night!!


Here we are hard at work. That's me, Ling, Dean, and Susie.


Playing around at the table. Me, Ling, Dean and Susie again!


Matthew West in concert...what a wonderfully gifted performer!



This is Josh Wilson. He opened for Matthew West and I must
saw that he is an incredibly talented young performer!
Can't wait to hear more from him.

*Update on photos: These photos are from the second night!



Matthew West singing his heart out!



My sweet sister in law Kendra, me, and my ever faithful concert buddy Julie!

No comments: