Friday, January 1, 2010

Praising Him in 2010!

HAPPY NEW YEAR BLOGGIES!

I hope that you had a safe and wonderful New Years Eve last night.

What are your plans for today?

It is an annual event that I go up to my mom and dad's house for menudo and buenuelos that are lovingly made by my grandma and mom. 2009 was a more difficult year for family struggles but praise God, they were able to be put aside for a brief moment and members were able to celebrate together and welcome in the new year.

I pray that 2010 would be a year of peace in my home, my work, my church, my city, and my country....but most importantly, in my heart!

I am praising God today that I have a roof over my head, food on my table, clothes on my back, and good health to carry me through.

I thank Him for his protection over me this past year in so many areas; financially, emotionally, physically, spiritually.

He is and always will be the ONLY reason that I continue to muddle my way through this sometimes difficult life.

He blessed me in 2009 with a fantastic church home that I adore and love being a part of!
With friends who care deeply about me and are there for me in the midst of the joy and the pain.
For a career that, at times serves as my deepest source of stress, frustration, and pain, but simultaneously provides me with so much joy, fulfillment, and challenge. It is, and will continue to be my mission field, a place where my faith is lived out in the flesh.

God has also been so very good to my family!!!

He has made himself known to some in my family and continues to draw others unto himself.

Blessed??? Yes...I've been blessed indeed!

Now for 2010.....

It is my hope and prayer that I would continue to grow deeper and deeper in my relationship with the Lord. I want so passionately to be able to share His love with those He brings into my life. I want to live out the faith that I profess....

No more being lukewarm or exhibiting unbelief.....

When others see my life, I want them to see a woman who TRUSTS her God no matter what may come....who does not CAVE under the pressure and stress of life....who LOVES without question....and who joyfullly GIVES of herself, her time, and her resources.....

Lord, today in this new day of 2010, I ask that you'd hear my words and know my heart. Please continue to guide me down the path of life that you have planned and prepared for me. This book, that is my life....let me live it in such a way that others can read it easily.

All to you Lord, all glory to you!!!!!

1 comment:

katiegfromtennessee said...

Hey Miss Bethany! You have been very blessed in 2009! He is working in you, and He promises to complete what He starts! Your job is such a serving ministry to precious children made in His image. Bless you today Miss Bethany:)

katiegfromtennessee