Friday, December 25, 2009

For Unto Us Is Born This Day.....

Good Glorious Morning Blog World!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to you and your's....

I was tempted to wallow in self pity this glorious morning because of the fact that I awoke to another christmas alone...but alas, God woke me early to spend some special time with Him as the sun rose. We walked a road this morning that is sometimes hard to walk...coming face to face with the truth's about my life. For one, I am alone. While I am thankful for the fact that He NEVER leaves me or forsakes me and that He DELIGHTS in me, it can be hard to be alone at such a time as this! But today I choose to rest in the knowledge that though I may be a bit lonely this Christmas, I am NOT ALONE! Praise God!

So, how did I spend my morning???

Well.....

I had chai with soy milk (my favorite warm drink) in this cute little Christmas pot....



Then I delighted my viewing senses with this favorite Christmas movie.....



I've also been working on making something special out of this.....


although my little project is with black yarn with a touch of grey for added dimension!

Later I might go by my aunts house for dinner.

It is a blessed day... I am grateful for God's most amazing, loving, unimaginable gift.....

JESUS!
Praying that you have a wonderfully blessed day celebrating with your loved ones!
From my house to yours....
Merry Christmas!!!!

3 comments:

valerie said...

Just wanted to say that your post on Beth Moore's blog blessed me.
Hello and hugs from Oklahoma!
Praying in 2010 you are blessed more than you can ask or even imagine.
Love,
Valerie

Pamela said...

I enjoyed your blog. I like the Christmas Vacation movie too! The work that you do with autisic children is such a ministry. I'm sure you have touched many lives.
May God bless you this next year as He has a good plan that only you can fill.

katiegfromtennessee said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Miss Bethany! Never alone when the Lord is with you, which is all the time!:) You got that right!:)

Blessings,

katiegfromtennessee