Saturday, February 14, 2009

Thank you Staci!

Ok...just have to give a great "Thank You" to my girl Staci over at Staci's Heart for awarding me this, my first ever blog award!
Staci girl, I've loved reading your blog and getting to know you through this crazy computer addiction!
I am going to pass on this award to my faithful reader and commenter Katie over at katiegfromtennessee, because she has been a faithful reader and encouraging sister in the Lord. I am a little short on the friend list so for now Miss Katie is going to be my only recipient.

Ps...Happy Valentines Day Bloggy Friends!!!!

Having trouble pasting the image....working on it Katie!

2 comments:

Staci said...

your most certianly welcome!! LOVE YA!

katiegfromtennessee said...

God has made you a very sweet person Bethany!:) He has used you to bless me today:):) He is good to us, I am glad that you are going to get some time off of work to be still and know that He is God. He is into conforming us to Christ's likeness (Rom. 8:29) Refining us to prove us genuine and making us beautiful on the inside where it counts. Love and blessings in HIM, good to hear from you again,

katiegfromtennessee