Friday, December 31, 2010

Final Post of 2010: The ABC's Of God

This was incredibly helpful to me over the course of this year. My friend Cheri told me one day to focus on who God is and that it would help me by thinking of the ABC's and come up with an attribute of God to correspond.
So, here is my list.

A: God you are ALMIGHTY
B: God you are BURDEN BEARER
C: God you are COUNSELOR
D: God you are DELIVERER
E: God you are EMMANUEL
F: God you are FAITHFUL
G: God you are GENTLE
H: God you are HEALER
I: God you are INCREDIBLE
J: God you are JUST
K: God you are KIND
L: God you are LOVING
M: God you are MAJESTIC
N: God you are NEAR
O: God you are OMNIPRESENT
P: God you are PEACE
Q: God you are QUENCHER OF MY THIRST
R: God you are REDEEMER
S: God you are SAFE
T: God you are TRUSTWORTHY
U: God you are UNDERSTANDING
V: God you are VICTORIOUS
W: God you are WONDERFUL
X: God you are eXcellent
Y: God you are YOKE REMOVER
Z: God you are ZEALOUS FOR ME!

May your 2011 be blessed!

No comments: