Just thought I'd participate in this...
1. Turkey or Ham? Turkey...yummy! My mom and dad always make it and it is best smothered in gravy with cranberry sauce.
2. Favorite side dish. My Tia Yaya's potato salad. Also love Kendra's asparagus wrapped in bacon.
3. Favorite dessert. My mini cheesecakes of course!!!!
4. Black Friday: Are you going or not? Yep...want to check out the deals with all the crazies out there!
5. If so, what's on the top of your list? Have not seen the ads yet but know that Kendra is going for the computer that is 298 at Walmart. I'd really like to try and find a deal on an SLR camera :)
6. Going out of town or staying close to home? Out of town...up to Cathey's Valley and Bear Valley to be exact.
7. Hosting or helping? Helping...no desire to ever host it.
8. Name one family tradition at Thanksgiving. My own little tradition is to have the Macy's Day Parade on the TV while I fix some awesome desserts! I run back and forth between the TV and the oven!
9. What do you do after dinner? We go for a walk behind my parents property. Usually have to walk with the cows, kids, and dogs. And dodge cousins who are more interested in being pranksters (cow pie throwing..yep)
10. What are you most thankful for this year? Most importantly, that I have a relationship with my Lord and Savior. Also my health, my family, friends, church, and job!