Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love Notes

Happy Valentines Day bloggie friends!

On this day of love, may the love of our Lord and Savior fill your heart completely. He is the one true love, always dependable, never failing, and His love is unconditional and extravant. It is the most scandalous love that we've ever known.
So, today as you celebrate with your special someone or if you are alone, remember you are loved immensely by the one who is love.

"I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness." Jeremiah 31:3

"However, the LORD your God would not listen to Balaam but turned the curse into a blessing for you, because the LORD your God loves you" Deuteronomy 23:5

"Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you." Psalm 63:3

"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good. His love endures forever." Psalm 136:1

"My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you." John 15:12

No comments: